About

Friday, March 23, 2012

Here & There on a Friday

Ahh... we've had a good, but busy week... looking forward to a low key weekend!

Here are some random thoughts for the week:

..............................................................................................................




Well, here I am at 28 weeks.  All is great!  I'm really enjoying my pregnancy and cherishing this special time.  Feeling your baby move and kick is unreal!  Kinda sad only 2 1/2 more months to go!

First off... baby related stuff, I'm LOVING my once a week prenatal yoga classes!  I would totally recommend them.  Good for the body, mind, spirit, baby and mommy!  Ironically, I've ONLY taken prenatal yoga classes as that's the only season I feel like I can regularly treat myself to such quality "me" time.  A shame... :)

2nd baby related item.  I discovered this awesome body pillow with baby #3 and have loved it.  It looks odd, but works fabulously.  And I'm not one to buy extra "stuff", but this one is a good one.  It gives just the right support on either your right or left side. 

......................................................................................................


(via here)

It's tulip time!  Have you seen them at every grocery store?  Love tulips... the classic sign of spring and soo affordable!  I loved this picture here of the tulips in paint buckets.  Simple, but I never thought of that.  I know they sell these buckets at any home improvment store and they come in quarts too!  Soo cute... will definitely be using this idea in the future!




..................................................................................................................

Lastly, couldn't resist sharing these adorable owls we made last week.  We were finishing up some lessons on owls and birds and thought these turned out so cute.  And of course, my kiddos had so much fun making them.  I made my own tweaks, but I found the original idea here.






Hope your weekend is all that you want it to be... restful, productive, playful, whatever. Enjoy it and see you Monday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...