About

Friday, December 9, 2011

TGIF - A Great Deal from Mink Cards!

Hello everyone!

TGIF!  If you're like me, your weekends from now until Christmas are probably packed!  I hope you find some time to stop and enjoy the season and not be running around like a crazy person.  :p

Well, if you haven't finished up your Christmas card for this year, you're in luck!  I'm happy to extend a special discount to you from minkcards.com.  Last Sunday, I wrote about how I found mink through etsy and am so happy with our cards this year. 

If you go to their website, minkcards.com and use the couponcode MERRY15, you will receie 15% off your order PLUS FREE fedex overnight shipping!  Can't beat that!  Minkcards.com is a full service, design and print website.  Their customer service is superb and turn around time is fast!  Melody, the owner and designer, is great with follow-up.  In fact, most of the time, I got my proofs before the promised 2 business days.  You'll definitely get your cards done before Christmas.

**  Offer good until Dec. 15th!  **

(image via minkcards.com)


Have a great weekend!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...