About

Friday, November 19, 2010

IKEA FRIDAY - Meet the HEMNES SHOE CABINET

Last weekend, I started redoing our hallway from the garage.  I can't wait to show you pictures.  My inspiration was this post that I did a couple of months ago.  This shoe cabinet is next on my list to complete the makeover.  I can't wait to get this! 

There aren't too many shoe storage options availlable where you can actually hide the shoes!  I've considered bookcases and baskets, cubbies, shelves, but nothing seems to get the shoes stored and out of sight as well is this guy!  I think it's $129 well spent!


Here's a couple of photos of HEMNES in action.

(image from ikea.com)


(image from craftpad.com)

Have a great weekend!  Many of you might be prepping for Thanksgiving.  Check back tomorrow, I have a great turkey craft that would look great on a table or buffet. 

2 comments:

Privacy Picket Fences said...

No doubt! That's a cool fence! i like it very much.

Privacy Picket Fences

jhon said...

los a 1 steel fence company is the premiere provider of quality fence products for commercial and residential applications serving the los angeles orange county and allcost to install wood fence

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...