About

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Kitchen Art

I got the new Crate and Barrel catalog and one thing that caught my eye was a couple of their new dish towels.  I love textiles and some of these are almost too beautiful just to be used as dish towels.  Frame them for some great art for the kitchen!  You know me... "elevating the everyday" right?  Well... doesn't get much more everyday than this.  :) 


(Canning Dish Towel from Crate and Barrel $5.95)

I knew I'd find some great pieces on etsy too!  There are sooo many, here are just a handful of my favorites.

For my fellow Pride and Prejudice fans, aren't these cute?  From brookish.




Love the colors and graphics on this one.  From avrilloreti



A sweet reminder.  From:  indobay




A great punch of color and pattern.  From: leahduncan



Happy Monday everyone!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...