About

Thursday, May 31, 2012

A Sweet Shower

A few weeks ago, some dear friends and family graciously hosted a small and sweet baby shower for "quattro", as we're calling him.  It was a sweet, sweet time of fellowship and lots of laughter.  The theme was simple:  "nesting" in gray, yellow and white.  As you can see, you can never go wrong with pennants, pom poms, yellow chevrons and striped straws! 



We're heading into the final stretch now that I'm 36 weeks.  I've been trying to put together a little nursery area in our master bedroom and also revamped my work area.  Trying to photograph it is a whole other project!  Here's a small peek. 





I hope to post some more pictures next week, before I sign off for a short while. 
Tune in for a fun giveaway next week too!

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Amy said...

What a beautiful shower! Those pictures are amazing...should be in a magazine for sure. I love how fun and yet calming the nursery area is. You are very talented!

White Picket Fences said...

You looks so happy and sweet baby shower...Congratulation!!!

White Picket Fences

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...