About

Friday, September 17, 2010

IKEA Fridays... Meet STOCKHOLM RAND

On Monday's post, I wrote about this room designed by Nate Berkus.  He had this incredible black and white striped rug.  I don't know where this rug is from, but I found one at IKEA that is just as lovely.

image from Elle Decor via Apartment Therapy

Here's IKEA's STOCKHOLM RAND.  It comes in 2 sizes, approx. 8 x 12 ($299) and 5 x 7 ($179).  Again, for this look, it's a steal! It's simple, it's timeless and adds a modern vibe to any decor.  It's sure to wake up any room!  


I've been really loving stripes and zigzags lately.  Some of my favorite designs are by Madeline Weinrib.  She has gorgeous, graphic rugs in some fabulous color combinations.  Her Black Buche rug is VERY similiar to this one and is definitely more than $299.  Her rugs are out of my budget for now, but I can still dream.  :) 
I'll leave you with a few more of her beautiful rugs.






(Photos from Madeline Weinrib Atelier)


SEE YOU MONDAY!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...