About

Friday, September 24, 2010

IKEA Fridays - Meet SNUDA

I recently enjoyed a great girls night out and one of my friends was asking about DIY posts.  What a great idea!  I love reading them, but kind of forgot about passing those ideas along.  So... thank you *friend*, here's our first DIY post mashed with the usual IKEA Friday.

SNUDA... nothing fancy right?  It's IKEA's tried and true lazy susan.  Only $7.99.  I'm thinking about getting one and putting it next to my stove for my salt/pepper and oils.  I love that's it's wood and will easily fit into a traditional or modern decor and anything in between. 


NOW... SNUDA with a makeover!  Pretty cool huh?  I'm sure many of you have seen similiar caddies at Pottery Barn Kids.  So cute, but not exactly cheap at at $49  right?  Well, why not DIY it! 



from The Crafters File Box

Check out the full tutorial over at The Crafters File Box.  Truly inspiring!  This one is definitely on my to do list!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...