Monday, August 29, 2011

WHY IT WORKS - A Timeless Kitchen

In the midst of my mad state of organizing and decluttering last week, I was looking for inspiration photos to help me style my newly cleared off kitchen counters.  I came across this remodeled kitchen from the Nate Show.  This kitchen is so me!  Classic, clean, but updated and with some twists. 


(via thenateshow.com)

Loving this kitchen, especially...

  • The contrast of the cabinetry on the island.  What a great way to add interest.  Love that the island is simply a work station and does not have bar stools around it.  Something different.  :)
  • Chandeliers in kitchens.  I love the idea of making "fancy" be everyday.  Kind of like wearing that fancy dress with a jean jacket. Love it here too!

(via here)


That gorgeous backsplash tile!  White subway tile is my all time favorite, but man, this tile sure is a close second.  Love that it has the same classic subway tile feel, but updated, new and different.  Beveled Arabesque Tile.  Duly Noted.  :)


No comments:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...