About

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My Favorite Things - Paper Source

Here's installment #2 of My Favorite Things.  Last week it was PB Teen and this week, it's Paper Source.  I'm so glad Paper Source came here to Seattle a couple of years ago.  Their selection of paper is amazing.  Their colors are true, crisp and gorgeous.  I especially love all of their printable labels and their own line of decorative papers.  Here are some of my other favorites for the holidays!


MY FAVORITE THINGS
FROM PAPER SOURCE



SMASH Date Stamp - $6.95
I love this stamp... great for any occassion. 
It stamps like the old school library stamps with month, day, and year.

Jonathan Adler Phone Cover.
This is fun!  Chic style for $26.95.
It comes in a pink, scallop print too.

This one is a bit quirky, but oh so practical too.$26.95
I think this would be a great gift for that OCD chef you know!

Personalized Notepads for $35.00.  Set of 5!   
This is exactly the type of gift that I'd love to receive,
but would never get for myself.





Paper Source is my favorite source for calendars.
They have tons of great options, here's the one I'm using right now.    
The PS Wall Art Calendar for $29.50. 
On the back of each month, it has a template to turn the artwork into tags,
envelopes, cards, and more. 



I always save the best for last...
This Mom Agenda is really a good one.  $47.95
My friend bought one and got to see it in action. 
It is well laid out, clean pages, full month views,
plus extra space for activities and to-dos.   
It is the perfect combination of fab. and function.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...