About

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

November Crafts for Kids

I can't believe we're only a week from Thanksgiving and I've hardly gotten a chance to get down our Halloween stuff.  Honestly, I just tossed our pumpkin today!

Well... I admit, I don't think we're going to get around to doing any Thanksgiving decorating around our house.  I think this year, we're going to slide right into Christmas decor... hopefully sometime soon!  :)

In the meantime, here are some fun craft ideas I rounded up from familyfun.com.  I featured some crafts last month, in October, and I thought this might be a fun monthly feature that hopefully you find helpful.  There are a TON of great craft ideas out there and I thought it might be nice to be able to go one place for just a few fun ideas each month.  Just click on the name of each craft for a direct link to the directions.






(a great way to use up some left over Reese's Pieces from Halloween!)









(how cute are these guys?)


Lastly, I love these Thankfulness tags from Jones Design.


(via jonesdesigncompany.com)





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...