About

Friday, October 8, 2010

IKEA Fridays - Meet MASKROS

I saw this gorgeous light fixture a few months back when IKEA came out with their new catalog.  She's a showstopper!  I love how it's modern and playful.  With a diameter of 32 ", it definitely makes a statement. 



For $89, you certainly get high impact for little money.  Especially when you consider these designer pieces from Design Within Reach with a similiar vibe.


(the random light, $587)


(the nelson criss cross ball pendant, $360)

I'm thinking this would be awesome in a little girl's room.!  I'm considering this one for my little girl's room.  Check it out in this space too!  Drama!  ( I think it looks larger in this photo than in person.)



(image via little green notebook)

By the way, if you're in the market for a kitchen update.  IKEA is having a fantastic sale!  Check it out here

Have a great weekend!  See you Monday!

1 comment:

betty said...

Love the Ikea light...I saw it in person at the Lake Union Siam restaurant and it definitely has that "wow" factor... yet its not too over the top.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...