About

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Bulletin Board Revamp

Last week, I happen to stumble across this post from one of my favorite blogs, Little Green Notebook.  I love how casually Jenny presents her fabulously cool ideas.  She makes it easy to live beautifully!  Be sure to check out her whole post to see more pics!


via Little Green Notebook


Once I saw this bulletin board, I knew it would be the perfect way for me to update mine.  The fabric and colors would work perfectly in my office!  So I found the fabric on amazon and I'm anxiously awaiting it's arrival!  I only need 1 yard, and it was less than $10!



Waverly Lovely Lattice in Lagoon
via amazon.com

I'll be heading out to Jo Ann's to find some red or yellow trim.  Can't wait to share the finished product with you!


Isn't this a gorgeous workspace?! 


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...