About

Friday, April 8, 2011

IKEA FRIDAYS - Meet the MALM Bed


Last Friday, I featured the MALM dresser, and this week I'm featuring a bed from the same family.   I have been fighting off a cold all week and have been incredibly tired.  This week's posts have been all about kids so what better way to end the week than with a feature on a great bed that I think would work fabulously in a kids room or really any room for that matter!  Here is the twin for $129.

I was inspired by a MALM bed make over I saw over at a blog that I love, armelle, the blog.  Caroline did such a great job painting the MALM and transforming it from ordinary to something special!  I think it was the great choice of paint color.  Love that gray!

Caroline also gave some great tips on painting furniture.  Click here to read!

(via armelle blog)

Have a great weekend!  Off to do my 12K on Sunday!  See you Monday!

1 comment:

cwu said...

I'm so happy to learn about the process of painting furniture the right way. I've always wondered about it. Now I feel like I can do it myself now. Thanks for sharing!

And good luck on your run! Praying for good weather!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...