About

Thursday, April 14, 2011

IKEA FRIDAYS - Meet HELMER



I picked up this little guy and boy, does he offer a lot for just 39.99!  First of all, this was one of the easiest IKEA pieces I've ever assembled.  It literally snaps together!  Man, the engineering behind some of these things is amazing!  At 27" it tucks perfectly underneath my desk and with 6 drawers, there's plenty of room for paperclips, pushpins, note cards, stamps, envelopes and on and on... :)



Maybe I can turn this:




into this:


via marthastewart.com


By the way, while I was IKEA this week, I noticed the twin MALM bed I featured last week was "last chance"!  So if you want it, I'd get it now.  Hmm.. I've been noticing quite a few last chance items lately... makes me excited for what new stuff will be coming out this July!

2 comments:

Avalyn said...

I recently bought an ERIK filing cabinet (in white) from IKEA http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/90151805 which looks like it would go well with that little cabinet. The metal cabinets do snap together really easily! For office/craft room organization, IKEA is the way to go.

Construction Cleaning Enid said...

Lovved reading this thank you

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...