About

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

October Kid Craft Round Up

We are full into the fall season with shorter days, a chill in the air and regularly falling asleep to the sound of rain on the roof.  I love doing crafts with my kids.  It's so much fun and teaches many great skills:  listening, following directions, patience, perseverance, imagination...etc..  I'm always on the look out for EASY projects where I can use things I already have.  Few of us have the time or budget to be running around for exotic supplies.  Here's a round-up of some of my favorites for October.  These are all from Family Fun.com



(all images from familyfun.com)


 1.  Spirit Jugs
2.  Personalized Nature Pals
3.  Leaf Mobile
4.  Bat O Lanterns
5.  Squash Softies
6.  Jar O Lanterns

Nicole, over at MeOhMy, also posted some adorable and easy Halloween craft ideas.  I think I'll be making the cute banner and wreath!


(image via meohmymama.blogspot.com)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...