About

Friday, January 14, 2011

IKEA FRIDAYS - Meet BEKVAM

I found BEKVAM from a post over at ohdeedoh.  At $3.99, this is a great spice rack!



At $3.99, it makes an even more incredible bookshelf!  Check this out! 




I've always been a big fan of forward facing books.  They really help kids choose books because there are less to choose from and they can SEE the covers.  Don't we all like to look at books like this?  I still haven't put in forward facing bookshelves at my house because I couldn't find any at the right price.  I was looking at shelves from Pottery Barn Kids for almost $100.  Thank goodness I held off.  I like these way better!  Because these are solid wood, you can paint them any color to complement your room.

There's a perfect spot in my loft for these.  I might even get 3, one for each child for them to put their own special books.  These have now been added on to my "project list".  :)

See you Monday!

1 comment:

~*jane*~ said...

Love it Cathy! I'm gonna have to wait for these to come to us. I think they'll go in my new craft room, in a long row, above the kids work table, as a display rack for art.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...