About

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Stripes and More Stripes

Well, I loved how the stripes turned out in our back entry so much that I decided to try the same effect in our front entry.  We have a built in bench/window seat right by our entry and this turned out to be the perfect spot to put in stripes.  I didn't have to worry about having to extend the stripes throughout our whole front hall.




The prints are by Rachel Austin.  You can find her on etsy

By now, you've noticed that I LOVE stripes.  They are cheery, classic and graphic.  Here are a couple of other striped objects I've been eyeing.


Striped sheets from West Elm.  I'm partial to the gray.
 
Flannel ticking stripe sheets from Garnet Hill.  This would be great in the boys' room.


1 comment:

Kristi said...

Great Job on your entry way, and the prints are so welcoming! Can't wait to see your next project! : )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...