- TEAMWORK! Cohost with a friend(s)! Enlist the help and talent of your friends. Many hands make for light work! (and more fun!)
- SIMPLE MENU! I'm so glad we went with just finger foods/desserts. Everyone still had a great time and it allowed us to have a bigger guest list.
- FABRIC! Many times, its even cheaper than plastic/paper tablecloths at the party store. For example, Joann's is always having sales on their fabric. I spent $5.00 for our tablecloth.
- MINI CROCKPOT! This was my first time using one of these and it worked great! You can use it for caramel, chocolate or cheese. Just prepare some toppings, items to dip and you're all set! (set it and forget it.) :)
- RELAX and HAVE FUN! Enjoy the company of your guests. That was the whole point right?
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Halloween Party Details
INSPIRATIONS: Some ideas that you might want to try for your next party.