About

Friday, December 10, 2010

IKEA FRIDAYS - Meet RAMVIK

This is the time of year where many of us will be entertaining and having guests at our home.  This also means that we're going to be looking for places to hide the junk and clutter of everyday life.  :)  I'm always looking for furniture pieces to do double duty. 


This week, meet RAMVIK.  You can have this guy at your home for only $139, and boy is he a workhorse!  This  coffee table has been such a great purchase for us.  I bought this 3 years ago when we moved into our current home.

I actually hadn't done a whole lot of research on different coffee tables but when I saw this one at IKEA, I knew this would work. The drawers pull out on each side, and we have hidden our share of toys, diapers, wipes, coloring books in there!  We actually bought 2 of these and put them together, so that it made one big square coffee table.  Double the storage and I thought it looked great.  It easily looked like one unit.  We're only using 1 right now so that our kids have a little more room to run around. 

Here's RAMVIK at our house. 

(Handsome right?)


(if only you could see inside)  :)

I think they look just as good as the Sliding Coffee Table from West Elm for $399, don't you?



(images from westelm.com)

Have a wonderful weekend!  See you Monday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...