About

Monday, December 27, 2010

Happy Monday - The Entry Project part II

Hello everyone!  This week is a slow week as we recover from a wonderful weekend of celebrating the best holiday of the year!  So rather than a WHY IT WORKS post this week, I thought I'd share another home project.  While my husband has more time at home this past week, I enlisted his help and added the HEMNES shoe cabinet from IKEA to our entry.

Here's a before and after. 



Before... really not good


During...


Voila.. the cabinet fits perfectly. 
Now... we need to fine tune it!


I LOVE not seeing a pile of shoes over in that corner!  This corner is from complete though.  We definitely need some artwork above the cabinet.  So many options... a simple bulletin board, artwork, family photos or framed kid art.  Hmmm...

Here are some prints I've been eyeing over at etsy.  Help me out... what do you think?

These are seen everywhere, but I still love it. 
This one is from PrintSpot

LOVE THIS!  So sweet!  From thewheatfield.


So sweet from SilhouetteBlue


Another design from SilhouetteBlue


Aren't these cute.   Lots of options of personalize.  From NellaDesigns


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute shoe cabinet! My vote is definitely for the Keep Calm Carry On. So appropriate for a mother of 3! : )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...