WHY IT WORKS:
|(image from houseandhome.com)|
- Color, Sarah's color palettes are always easy and beautiful. Here we have soft grays, browns, yellows and white.
- Stair runner. I LOVE the look of stair runners. This one happens to be painted with a contrasting orange border. How fun! Don't you love the numbers on each step?
- Console table. This is the easiest way to dress up the space right below a staircase. A simple console table with just a few well placed accesories. Maybe a lamp, flower arrangement and/or bowl.
- Garland. I love how clean and simple this boxwood garland is. It's accented with justt a few gold ornaments that pick up on the yellow/golds in the room.
- Color palette. This is a beautiful palette to copy and use for your home. Grays, white, buttery yellow, anchored with dark browns is a palette that will stand the test of time.
- Stair runner. This is such a simple and economical look to replicate - especially if you're painting your runner. My favorite part is the numbers. You can easily pick those up at any hardware store. I love how they are mismatched. This is a great look to consider for stairs even outside, leading to your home. So charming!
- Console table. In my opinion, one of the most versatile pieces of furniture you can buy and you can find them anywhere! My console table has moved from entry to family room, to loft and now in our master bedroom. Find one that you love and invest in it.