About

Friday, December 17, 2010

IKEA FRIDAYS - Meet UNG DRILL

I was looking for artwork at IKEA, when I ran across UNG DRILL.  It was love at first sight!  What a great find!  This frame will provide instant graphic and designer punch to any room and looks like it would cost much more than $29.99!




This frame looks great just on its own, or it could be used a as a bulletin/message board with chalkboard paint, cork or fabric.  The possibilities are endless, especially if you want to get creative with spray paint.  Here's some great inspirational photos!  Check out the last photo with the mirror.  Beautiful!


(image from ikea.com)


(image from orangebeautiful.com)

(image from orangebeautiful.com)


(image from thekidsroomdecor.com)


(image from sunset.com)
 
Whew!  What a busy week!  Make the most of your weekend!
See you on Monday!





1 comment:

Rebecca A. Maynard said...

even over very uneven terrain, including through a creek. My EquiSafe fencing has been looking after my horses since it was installed in 2010, I wouldn't trust anything else! Thank you EquiSafe for providing my horses with the safest fencing system in the world, and providing me with peace of mind. I know my horses are safe with EquiSafe! "
iron fence panels

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...