About

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Dressing Up

Everyone once in a while I come across a great deal that I just have to share.  In the fall, it was this coat, this time, it's these 2 FABulous dresses!

I got this one from Anthropologie.  It's the Semarang Robe and yup, it's supposed to be a robe.  But I think it looks just as good as DVF wrap dress.  Shh.. I won't tell if you won't.  ;)  The graphic pattern is stunning!  For $29.99?  HELLO! 


(via anthropologie.com)


I also happened to go into my local H&M and saw their gorgeous Spring Collection!  So much fun stuff.  I love the print of this dress, but I wasn't sure if it was going to be flattering.  LOVE IT and got it for just $19.99!  Score!  I got a little green skinny belt to go with.  So cute.


(via hm.com)

What I love best about these dresses is that they're practical too.  They're no brainers, you don't have to worry about matching.  Slip these on with a jean jacket and you're out the door.  Also, these will work right now with tights and boots and they'll work right through spring and summer.

Happy Shopping! 

1 comment:

jmark said...

love these - fun patterns but i can see how they would be really versatile too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...