About

Friday, February 4, 2011

IKEA Fridays - Meet SONGE and LEVANGER

Mirrors can be expensive, especially wall mirrors and floor mirrors.  Definitely check out IKEA if you're in the market for one.  They have some beautiful ones and of course, very well priced.  Here's 2 of my favorites.

SONGE - There are 3 styles/sizesin this series, but this tall rectangle one with the curved edges is my favorite.  This one here is $99. 



LEVANGER -  This one is also a beauty.  Similiar thick frame as SONGE and I'm really digging the gold.  Gold is coming back!  It's chic, modern and warm.  LEVANGER also comes in several sizes and shapes, this one here is $49. 


Both of these mirrors are substantial and classy.  Trust me, no one would guess that these are from IKEA.  They would look fabulous in a variety of places, but definitely in an entry above a console table.

See you Monday!

1 comment:

peanutmama said...

Hey Cathy! I actually have Songe in my shopping list. Glad I'm making good choices. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...