About

Friday, February 18, 2011

IKEA FRIDAY - Meet BARBAR

When I'm writing my posts each week, I find myself wanting to present one theme or topic for the week and I love it when I can wrap it all up nicely with a coordinating IKEA pick.    It must be my training as an teacher that I'm naturally drawn to these themes or units.  Hmm... maybe I should start posting some pop quizzes to see if you've been paying attention.  :)

So "class" on Wednesday I talked about trays and to wrap up this week, I present to you  IKEA's BARBAR.   Use these for keys, mail, soap, lotions, or snacks.  The possibilities are endless.  These range from $3.99 to $5.99.  What great style for practically the cost of a latte!  And you'll enjoy it everday!



Here's a peak at how I used the blue BARBAR tray at my house. 
I'll be sharing more pictures of this space next week.  Can you guess where it is?


Have a great weekend!  See you Monday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...