About

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Bulletin Board Revamp Done!

Remember this inspiration post?  Well, I finally got around to completing this project.  It was super easy.  All I used was a staple gun and fabric glue to attach the fabric and ribbon.

The Inspiration:


(via littlegreennotebook.blogspot.com)


The Before:


The After:



I even covered a small lampshade with some extra fabric.




**hint**

1.  It's a bit tricky covering a tapered lampshade.

2.  Using the same fabric in more than 1 place in a room
really helps to tie things together and give a designer look.


Ahh... so much to do to make this office what I truly want it to be, but so little time and energy.  :P  I  will continue to share pics as my work space continues to be transformed project by project. 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...