About

Friday, May 27, 2011

IKEA FRIDAYS - Meet ROXO

Well I have summer on the brain. With Memorial Day weekend this weekend, I'm totally thinking of bbqs, outdoor parties and all things patio and garden. I've mentioned before how much I love IKEA's seasonal items that roll out in the summer and winter. They have some really fabulous outdoor furniture and what I love is that many of the pieces are so well designed that they can work indoor and outdoor. Who doesn't like to get more bang for their buck? Just because something is labeled as "indoor" or "outdoor" doesn't mean we can't use it wherever we feel like they would work best. Think outside of the box!

Meet ROXO. How fabulous is this chair? Retro and modern at the same time! You know I'm a sucker for anything with stripes. The ROXO has a whole series of chairs, stools and tables. This is the ROXO easy chair for $149.99. I think this piece just screams style. How charming would this be on a patio, living room, entry, even kids room.

Check out the entire ROXO line here!

Have a wonderful long weekend and I'll be back on Monday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...